These non-rechargeable batteries are ideal for smaller electronic devices and have a longer lasting life than alkaline equivalents. These batteries are small, round and slim and are normally used on their own but with their less self-discharge they are able to hold their charge for a longer period of time.
• Always install the batteries correctly as per instruction
• Ensure that the contact points are clean and conductive
• Do not mix different types of battery
• Do not heat or attempt to recharge the battery
• Do not dispose of in a fire